Auto Repair Warranty
At Gary’s Automotive, we take pride in the parts we use and the services we perform which is why we offer an auto repair warranty for our services. Leave your car in good hands when you book with Gary’s Automotive.
Parts & Labour Warranty
Gary’s auto repair warranty covers installed parts for 12 months or 10,000 km from the original purchase date. Labour performed at one of our locations is covered for 6 months or 10,000 km.
Road Hazard Warranty
With the purchase of the Road Hazard Warranty package, passenger and light truck tires installed and balanced at any of our Gary’s Automotive locations are covered by a pro-rated Road Hazard Damage and Manufacturing Defects Warranty for the life of the usable tread* or five years from the date of purchase, whichever comes first. The original work order/invoice must be presented in order for this warranty to be honoured.
*Usable tread is the original tread worn down to the level of the tread wear indicators, which is 2/32″ of tread remaining.
- Once the Road Hazard Warranty is redeemed, customer must purchase another Road Hazard Warranty at current price to receive replacement coverage on replacement tire.
- Installation, balancing, disposal fees, and taxes are additional and are the responsibility of the owner
- Tires not covered due to failure, or damage, including rapid and irregular tread wear, caused directly or indirectly by: fire, accident, wreck, collision, negligence, brake lock, improper wheel alignment or tire rotation, or misapplication
The purchase of the Extended Warranty covers replacement of the part for as long as you own the vehicle. Once the Extended Warranty is redeemed, the customer must purchase another Extended Warranty at current price to receive free replacement coverage on replacement part(s). Installation and taxes are the responsibility of the owner and are not covered under the Extended Warranty.
What Is Not Covered Under Warranty
- Commercial vehicles
- Pads or shoes that fail due to faulty calipers
- Tires, rims, filters, tune-up parts (spark plugs, wires, etc.) fluids and used parts
- Damage due to neglect or abuse
- Damage caused by an accident
- Economic loss or expense due to failed component or installation
- Parts supplied by customer
- Regular maintenance
These warranties exclude all other warranties, expressed or implied, and do not cover the cost of repair or replacement of any part that is damaged or other consequential damage, nor does it cover; the loss of use, towing charges, transportation cost, or other incidental damages. Presentation of the invoice and proof of ownership is required to validate any warranty claim. Warranties are non-transferable.